Friends & strangers alike have continuously encouraged me to write my stories down.
However, residing in San Francisco,
I remained focused – on paying the rent
Yet in December of 2021, my focus changed.
I decided to record my true life experiences via an audio podcast.
Yet, like many people, I had no idea “ How to start a podcast?
So I researched “HOW TO START A PODCAST CHANNEL?”
Start Podcasting | 6 Steps:
1:06 = Step #1: Develop a Podcast Concept. Define your Goals.
3:06 = Step #2: Choose your Podcast Format.
5:02 = Step #3: Choose Podcast Recording Equipment.
16:22 = Step #4: Studio Setup & Design.
20:47 = Step #5: Choose your Podcast Software.
25:45 = Step #6: Record your Podcast Trailer.
Podcast Studio Equipment:
- 59-Inch Computer Desk Home Office Workstation 4-Tier Storage Shelves
- Viozon Selfie Desktop Live Stand Set 6-in-1
- Godox SL-60W LED Video Light and Softbox
- Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Canon EOS M50 Mark II [Camera Upgrade].
- Shure MV7 USB Microphone
- Packing Blankets [reduce reverberation].
- Manfrotto AutoPoles – Sliver
- Manfrotto AutoPoles – Black
- Manfrotto AutoPoles 59″ Extension – Silver
- Manfrotto AutoPoles 59″ Extension – Black
- Manfrotto 035RL Super Clamp
- EPOS I Sennheiser GAME ONE Gaming Headset