Just purchased my second Canon M50. Upon it’s arrival; I will begin the Ynot Truth Podcast & #Vblog production.
- Using two #cameras while shooting a video ensures that if one camera misses video footage, the scene will be caught by the “B roll” second 4k video camera. Also, switching back & forth with video angles creates an enjoyable viewing & retains your viewers.
- The price of 1 full frame camera = the price of 2 crop frame cameras. [something to keep in mind if planning to multi shoot video].
- Using video equipment of the same likeness ensures consistent quality in multi-camera video footage.
- When purchasing lens for the Canon M50; remember this focal length equation: (lens mm ) x 01.6 = True Focal Length [on crop sensor cameras].
The Canon M50 Mirrorless Camera is not a webcam. It’s a crop sensor / APS-C sensor camera which produces a high quality image at an affordable price.
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera Technical Stats.
- 1080 – 4K Video Format
- Dual Pixel CMOS Auto Focus.
- 241 Megapixel APS C CMOS Sensor
- Touchscreen LCD
- EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software
- Blue Tooth Capabilities.
- Adjustable Light Balance
- User Friendly Interface
#Canon M50 Mirrorless Camera: https://amzn.to/3ktUfLp